ROLL-UP GUARDS FOR THE LATHE LEAD SCREW | TSA Srl
The roll-up guards for lathe are rollers designed to protect the lead screw and the feed rod and are used to prevent the operator from getting entangled in them.
They consist of a pair of anti-cut and anti-oil roll-up belts with spring return.
The main features of the roller guards are the simplicity of assembly and adaptability to any type of lathe combined with a minimum size.
These devices considerably reduce the risk originating from the handling of the nut screw and the bars of parallel lathes, as prescribed by the Machinery Directive 2006/42 /CE.
The roller protection models ready for delivery has the following characteristics:
- Band widht 150, max lenght 1200.
- Band widht 200, max lenght 1500.
- Band widht 200, max lenght 2000.
- Band widht 250, max lenght 3000.
- Band widht 300, max lenght 4000.
- Band widht 350, max lenght 5000.
- Band widht 400, max lenght 6000.
- Band widht 450, max lenght 7000.
It is also possible, if the standard solutions are not sufficient, to develop custom-designed roller guards for each type of machine.
For more information visit the following page:
FILL THE FORM FORM FOR A FREE QUOTE